Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Development files for CGI library
The Common UNIX Printing System (or CUPS(tm)) is a printing system and
general replacement for lpd and the like. It supports the Internet
Printing Protocol (IPP), and has its own filtering driver model for
handling various document types.
This package provides the files necessary for developing CGI programs
for the CUPS web interface using libcupscgi.
cups (1.4.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Till Kamppeter ]
* debian/filters/pstopdf: Use "-dUseCIEColor" for the Ghostscript call in the
pstopdf filter, to eliminate the warning "Set UseCIEColor for
UseDeviceIndependentColor to work properly.".
[ Martin Pitt ]
* New upstream bug fix release. See http://www.cups.org/articles.php?L594
* Drop CVE-2010-0393.dpatch, up
CHANGES.txt - 2010-03-30
CHANGES IN CUPS V1.4.3
- SECURITY: The scheduler could try responding on a closed client
connection, leading to a crash (STR #3200)
- SECURITY: The lppasswd program allowed the localization files to be
overridden when running in setuid mode (STR #3482)
- Localization updates (STR #3352, STR #3409, STR #3422, STR #3452,
STR #3473, STR
This package was debianized by Jeff Licquia <email@example.com> on
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 20:58:02 -0500.
It was downloaded from:
Upstream Authors: Easy Software Products <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michael Sweet <email@example.com>
[From the LICENSE.txt file. GPL and LGPL cut for brevity; for a copy,
look in /usr/share/common-licenses, files GP
Browse inside libcupscgi1-dev_1.4.3-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com