a graphical user interface for MPI program development
MPI is a standard for writing parallel processing programs using
a well defined Message Passing Interface.
This package provides the few development files required to write new
applications using the XMPI protocol.
xmpi (2.2.3b8-10.1ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable. Remaining Ubuntu changes:
- CXX transition: renaming libxmpi4 to libxmpi4c2.
- Modified shlibs.local for UnmetDeps.
- De-capitalise short descriptions in debian/control.
- Set Ubuntu maintainer address.
-- Cesare Tirabassi <email@example.com> Sun, 04 May 2008 23:33:13 +0200
xmpi (2.2.3b8-10.1) u
This package was debianized by Camm Maguire firstname.lastname@example.org on
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:41:39 -0500.
It was downloaded from http://www.mpi.nd.edu/lam/
Copyright 1998-2001, University of Notre Dame.
Authors: Brian W. Barrett, Arun F. Rodrigues, Jeffrey M. Squyres,
and Andrew Lumsdaine
In consideration of being allowed to copy and/o
Browse inside libxmpi4-dev_2.2.3b8-10.1ubuntu1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com