GNU MP is a programmer's library for arbitrary precision
arithmetic (ie, a bignum package). It can operate on signed
integer, rational, and floating point numeric types. This
package includes a 32 bit version of the shared library.
It has a rich set of functions, and the functions have a regular
gmp4 (2:4.3.2+dfsg-2ubuntu1) natty; urgency=low
* Merge with Debian; remaining changes:
- Build with -mno-vsx on ppc64.
- Support for thumb2 instructions in arm assembler.
- For cross builds, strip GNU_TYPES & pass --target.
- We don't need to use $(strip), just avoid having whitespace in the first
- For that matter, this s/i386/i486/ substitution is entirely un
GMP Debian Package
This gmp package was built for Debian by
Steve M. Robbins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Philipp Matthias Hahn <email@example.com>
from sources obtained at http://gmplib.org/ .
GMP Source Code
Copyright 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003,
2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This file is part of