library that provides access to the DWARF debug information
libdw1 provides a library that provides access to DWARF debug information
stored inside ELF files.
This library is part of elfutils.
elfutils (0.143-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Upstream added new symbols in libdw1, adjust symbol file.
* Remove the fix-bswap-warnings.diff and pointer_cast.diff
patch, they weren't used anyway.
* Remove posix_fadvise.diff and namelen.diff, applied upstream.
* Add elflint-comment.diff, from upstream git. Fixes a regression
suite error with newer binutils
2009-09-21 Ulrich Drepper <email@example.com>
* configure.ac: Update for more modern autoconf.
2009-08-26 Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac (zip_LIBS): Check for liblzma too.
2009-08-17 Roland McGrath <email@example.com>
* configure.ac: Check for -fgnu89-inline; add it to WEXTRA if it works.
2009-04-19 Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac (eu_versio
This package was debianized by Kurt Roeckx <email@example.com> on
Sun, 21 May 2006 15:03:01 +0000.
It was downloaded from
It was original a .tar.bz2. It has been decompressed and
recompressed again using gzip.
Copyright (C) 2000 - 2009 Red Hat, Inc.
Ulrich Drepper <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jeff Johnson <jbj@redh
Browse inside libdw1_0.143-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com