Glib wrapper library for PKCS#11 - runtime
GP11 is a wrapper based on GLib implementing the PKCS#11 (Cryptoki)
This package contains the shared libraries needed to run programs
built against the GP11 library.
gnome-keyring is a program that keep password and other secrets for
users. It is run as a damon in the session, similar to ssh-agent, and
other applications locate it via an environment variable or a dbus.
The program can manage several keyrings, each with its own master
password, and there is also a session keyring which is never stored to
disk, but forgotten when the session ends.
Changes in version 2.30.0 are:
* More robust error display and handling.
* Don't assert on va_list.
* Don't save session keyring to disk.
* Allow unlocking even when always unlock is not available.
* Hide the automatically unlock check when login not usable.
* Fix various issues storing and using auto unlock passwords.
* Updated translations.
Changes in version 2.29.92 are:
* Fix various
gnome-keyring (2.92.92.is.2.30.0-0ubuntu3) lucid; urgency=low
* Drop 04_clean_session_keyring.patch: This was a cleanup for users who
installed Lucid Alpha versions and persisted until after Beta-2 and RC. No
need to keep this extra code for the final release.
* Add 04_dont_save_login_password.patch: Disable writing the login password
into the "login" keyring as "Unlock password f
Gnome Keyring Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by Ondřej Surý <email@example.com> on
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:21:43 +0100.
Browse inside libgp11-0_2.92.92.is.2.30.0-0ubuntu3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com