Glib wrapper library for PKCS#11 - runtime
GP11 is a wrapper based on GLib implementing the PKCS#11 (Cryptoki)
This package contains the shared libraries needed to run programs
built against the GP11 library.
gnome-keyring is a program that keep password and other secrets for
users. It is run as a damon in the session, similar to ssh-agent, and
other applications locate it via an environment variable or a dbus.
The program can manage several keyrings, each with its own master
password, and there is also a session keyring which is never stored to
disk, but forgotten when the session ends.
Changes in version 2.30.3 are:
* Fix deadlock that we inadvertently created in 2.30.2
Changes in version 2.30.2 are:
* Fix possible race condition in gp11 library.
* Use proper locking for secure memory in daemon.
* Fix broken startup when used with gdm and password-less login.
* Fix checking of uninitialized value in prompting code.
* Make sure the service files are created correctly
gnome-keyring (2.92.92.is.2.30.3-0ubuntu1.1) lucid-proposed; urgency=low
- git change to fix an encoding issue in the default keyring name storage
-- Sebastien Bacher <email@example.com> Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:45:40 +0200
gnome-keyring (2.92.92.is.2.30.3-0ubuntu1) lucid-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream version:
Gnome Keyring Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by Ondřej Surý <email@example.com> on
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:21:43 +0100.
Browse inside libgp11-0_2.92.92.is.2.30.3-0ubuntu1.1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com