Core GStreamer libraries and elements
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters
which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do
anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just
about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means
that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by
installing new plug-ins.
This package contains the core library and elements.
GStreamer for Debian
This package contains the GStreamer distribution.
More information can be found at http://gstreamer.net/
GStreamer core is split into the following packages:
libgstreamer# core libraries, plugins, and utilities
libgstreamer#-dev development libs and headers
This is GStreamer 0.10.36 "Harder"
Changes since 0.10.35:
* bin: Don't interpret pipelines without sink elements as always being in EOS state
* bin: Only post EOS messages after reaching the PLAYING state
* buffer: add set/get_qdata() to attach arbitrary metadata to buffers
* caps, structure, gstvalue: some optimisations and improvements
* miniobject: add weak refer
gstreamer0.10 (0.10.36-1ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* Revert upstream commit: f56c6e12255b37d75
Erik Walthinsen <email@example.com>
Matt Howell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by David I. Lehn <email@example.com> on
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:21:37 -0500.
Browse inside libgstreamer0.10-0_0.10.36-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com