unix playstation sound emulator - library
UPSE is an advanced playstation sound emulator which
concentrates on sound correctness. It plays PSF and
MiniPSF format files.
This package contains the shared library which contains
the emulation core.
upse 0.6.0 (2008-02-10):
* the "protect the fact that information is free" release.
* Add option to load in a PSone ROM image for replayers which
need it. No UPSE will not come with a ROM image, and no I won't
tell you where you can get one. Pro tip: I got mine by JTAGing my
PSone, and you can do the same. Also, some replayers seem to use values
in the ROM which changes the way the replay
upse (0.6.0-1ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low
* Fix for audacious 2.3 API. (LP: #564091)
- Build-Depend on audacious-dev instead of audacious-plugins-dev.
-- James Westby <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:25:59 +0100
upse (0.6.0-1build1) karmic; urgency=low
* No-change rebuild for libaudclient1 -> libaudclient2 transition.
-- Steve Kowalik <email@example.com> Sun, 09 Aug 2
list of things to do...
libupse (emulation core):
- seperate public API into their own files
- lots of stuff is in various static variables littered around
the source, turn that into a struct upse_state_t so that multiple
upse sessions can run at once
- implement ADSR filter dithering for 44100->22050kHZ transcoding,
interpolation SUCKS here -- many bits are simply lost
Michael "mf0102" Farber, for testing coefficients, and speaking up
when they were
This package was debianized by William Pitcock <firstname.lastname@example.org>
on Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:3
Browse inside libupse1_0.6.0-1ubuntu1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com