GTK+-based client for Last.fm and compatible radio services
Vagalume is a Last.fm client designed for the GNOME desktop
environment. It's small and provides the basic Last.fm features, such
as scrobbling, tags, recommendations, etc.
Vagalume also supports other Last.fm-compatible services such as
Vagalume - Client for Last.fm and compatible services
Vagalume is a Last.fm client based on Gnome, and specially designed to
work in the Maemo platform. It is known to work in Nokia devices with
the following operating systems:
* Internet Tablet OS 2006 (Nokia 770)
* Internet Tablet OS 2007 (Nokia N800 and 770 using Hacker Edition)
0.8.5 (01 Jul 2011)
* Added support for system-wide proxy and SOCKS.
* Added support for low bitrate streams.
* Added GTK+ 3 support.
* Fixed compilation problem with libnotify >= 0.7.0.
* Added new Catalan translation.
* Fixed minor leak in GtkRcStyle.
* Don't output debug messages unless VAGALUME_DEBUG is set.
0.8.4 (26 Dec 2010)
* Add support for the new 'Mix' radio
* Add too
vagalume - GTK+-based client for the Last.fm online radio
vagalume [OPTIONS] [URL]
This manual page documents briefly the vagalume command.
Vagalume is a Last.fm client designed for the Gnome desktop
environment. It's small and provides the
vagalumectl - R
vagalume (0.8.5-3build1) precise; urgency=low
* No-change rebuild against libproxy1.
List of features that need to be implemented (in no particular order):
* Alarm clock
* Send recomme
Alberto Garcia Gonzalez <email@example.com>
* Core development
Mario Sanchez Prada <msanchez@igali
I'd like to thank the following people for their help and support
during the development of Vagalume
Browse inside vagalume_0.8.5-3build1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com