XMMS2 - Normalize plug-in
XMMS2 is a redesign of the XMMS music player. It features a client-server
model, allowing multiple (even simultaneous!) user interfaces, both textual
and graphical. All common audio formats are supported using plug-ins. On top of
this, there is a flexible media library to organize your music.
This plug-in enables volume normalization for XMMS2.
xmms2 (0.2DrGonzo-1) unstable; urgency=low
The path to the configuration files has changed. The new path now usually
is ~/.config/xmms2. This means that unless you copy your ~/.xmms2 to the new
location xmms2d will be "restarted" without configuration or medialib.
-- Florian Ragwitz <email@example.com> Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:27:35 +0200
xmms2 (0.7DrNo-4ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable; remaining changes:
- Use PulseAudio as default output plugin.
-- Benjamin Drung <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 24 Mar 2010 01:13:34 +0100
xmms2 (0.7DrNo-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Add remove-path_max.patch to replace PATH_MAX by XMMS_PATH_MAX to
fix FTBFS on hurd-i386.
* Add xmms2-hppa.patch to disable parallel
Changes between 0.6 DrMattDestruction+WIP+TEST3 and 0.7 DrNo
Release date: 2010-02-19
Authors contributing to this release: 2
Number of changesets: 3
Number of files in this release: 653
* OTHER: Remove some non-implemented flags from nycli help.
* BUG(2236): Fix toggle in shell-mode, ensure the cache is always consistent
* OTHER: Make readline check de
This package was debianized by Florian Ragwitz <email@example.com>
on Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:29:57 +0200
Browse inside xmms2-plugin-normalize_0.7DrNo-4ubuntu1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com