converts between different systems of units
GNU 'units' program converts quantities expressed in various scales
to their equivalents in other scales. The 'units' program can only
handle multiplicative scale changes directly. It uses a functional
notation for "nonlinear" conversions such a Fahrenheit temperature
to Celsius temperature.
The precedence of '*' has changed. Use the --oldstar option to
restore the old behavior if necessary.
GNU `units' converts between different systems of units. It can
handle multiplicative scale changes. It can also handle nonlinear
conversions such as Celsius to Fahrenheit (which may appear to be
linear but is actually affin
GNU units NEWS - User visible changes.
Copyright (C) 1996, 1997, 1999-2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Version 1.87 - 25 Sep 2007
* Units reads ~/.units.dat if it exists before reading the standard
* Added support for ** as an exponent operator.
* Type 'search text' to list units that contain 'text' in their name.
* Precedence of '*' changed to match precedence of '/'.
units - unit conversion program
OVERVIEW OF `UNITS'
The `units' program converts quantities expressed in various
scales to their equivalents in other scales. The `units'
program can handle multiplicative scale changes as well as
nonlinear conversions such as Fahrenheit to Celsi
units (1.87-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Deleted debian/prerm, fixed debian/postinst and postrm.
2007-05-18 adrian <email@example.com>
* units.c (personalunitsfile): Added personalunitsfile() func
This is Debian GNU/Linux's prepackaged version of the FSF's GNU units
utility. GNU 'units' program
Browse inside units_1.87-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com