Xfce panel plugin which serves as client for MPD music player
This is a client for MPD music player which is added into a Xfce panel as a
plugin. It can control the playback and show the currently playing song.
This is a simple Musicpd (http://www.musicpd.org) client plugin for the Xfce panel.
- next/stop/play/pause/previous buttons
- current volume/status/playing track when mouse passes over the plugin
- decrease/increase volume with mousewheel
- show a simple playlist window upon middle-click, permitting to select a track to play
- toggle random/repeat/outp
xfce4-mpc-plugin (0.4.0-0ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- fix non-transparent background with transparent panels. lp: #782540
- use debhelper 9 hardening support.
* debian/compat bumped to 9.
- drop hardening-includes build-dep.
- update debhelper build-dep to 9 for hardening support.
- add dpkg-dev 1.16.1
- add volume progressbar/slider ?
- fix all strings length checking
- adapt to panel 4.10 w/ nrows/deskbar-mode
Landry Breuil <landry at rhaalovely.net>
This package was debianized by Yves-Alexis Perez <email@example.com> on
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:58:29 +0
Browse inside xfce4-mpc-plugin_0.4.0-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com