C++ library and application server for web applications [debug]
Wt (pronounced 'witty') is a C++ library and application server for
developing and deploying web applications. The API is widget-centric
and offers complete abstraction of any web-specific application details.
This package contains debugging files used to investigate problems with
binaries included in the Wt packages.
witty (2.2.4-3build1) lucid; urgency=low
* No-change rebuild against libboost 1.40.
-- Michael Bienia <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 24 Jan 2010 01:29:40 +0100
witty (2.2.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Build-depend on default Boost version in Debian. Bump shlibs as we were
building against Boost 1.38.0 and this means we will now build against
* Fix building some examples from /u
* 2.2.4 released
* WTimer.C: fix multiple signals firing when stopping and
restarting, and use client-side repetition if the signal is not
* WFileUpload.C: emit uploaded() signal in event loop.
* WMenu.C, WTabWidget.C: simplify CSS (better IE workaround)
* WOverlayLoadingIndicator.C: fixes for IE8 and opera
This package was debianized by Pau Garcia i Quiles <email@example.com> on
Sat, 05 Jul 2008 10:37:30 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://www.webtoolkit.eu/
Upstream Author: Koen Deforche (firstname.lastname@example.org), Wim Dumon (email@example.com)
Copyright: 2005-2008, Koen Deforche, Wim Dumon
This package is dual licensed under the GPLv2 and a commercial license
In addition to th
Browse inside witty-dbg_2.2.4-3build1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com