μC++ is a dialect of C++, extending C++ with new constructs that
provide advanced control-flow including light-weight concurrency on
shared-memory uni- and multi-processor computers running UNIX and Linux
operating systems. μC++ provides new kinds of classes, including
coroutines, which have independent execution states; tasks, which have
their own threads; and monitors, which allow for safe communication
among tasks. These new classes can take part in inheritance,
overloading, and templates, just like other classes. As well, C++
exception handling is extended, allowing exceptions to propagate among
coroutines and tasks. Additional capabilities include: clustering of
tasks and processors, object-oriented non-blocking I/O for files and
sockets, and support for real-time programming.
This file contains instructions on how to build the latest version of uC++.
Presumably, you have just ftped the latest version.
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
uC++ requires at least:
1. gcc-3.4.x or greater, or Intel icc 8.1 or 9.0. uC++ works reasonably well
with GNU gcc-3.3.x, but there are some user compilation situations that fail
(e.g., some usages of osacquire/isacquire). As well, uC++ does
u++ (5.3.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Acknowledge NMUs. (Closes: #471384).
* Build with gcc-4.4. (Closes: #505017).
+ Thanks to Martin Michlmayr for the fixes!
* Move URL from package description to Homepage.
* Add watch file.
* Replace deprecated tetex-bin build-dep with texlive.
* Remove duplicated B-D, B-D-I.
* Move doc package to Section: doc.
* Add copyrigh