SpaceWar! arcade game for KDE
KSpaceduel is a space battle game for one or two players, where two ships fly
around a star in a struggle to be the only survivor.
This package is part of the KDE games module.
kspaceduel - Arcade two-player space game for KDE
kspaceduel [Qt-options] [KDE-options]
kspaceduel is a space arcade game for two players. Each
player controls a ship that flies around the sun and tries to
shoot at the other ship. You can play kspaceduel with
* [Branan Riley] Ported Renderer to SVG
* [Andreas Zehender] Portet to Qt-2.0
* [Andreas Zehender] Changed option dialogs
* [Andreas Zehender] fixed error in ExplosionSprite::setSequence
* [Andreas Zehender] Implemented movements, bullets, mines
* [Andreas Zehender] First released version
This package was debianized by Daniel Schepler <email@example.com>.
It was downloaded from: http://www.kde.org/download
Everything in kdegames (unless otherwise stated below) are licensed under the
GPL or LGPL. Please see /usr/share/common-licenses/* for full licenses.
The kdocbook documentation for the applications is under the GFDL
license. The complete text of this license is
Browse inside kspaceduel_4.4.2-0ubuntu1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com