the xine video player, user interface
xine-ui is a frontend for the libxine video player library.
This package contains additional front ends, aaxine, cacaxine and fbxine
which run even on the console, so you can use it to watch DVDs even in
an xterm. ;-)
xine-ui (0.99.5+cvs20070914-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload
* Change screensaver control code to use xdg-screensaver instead of
faking keystrokes (Closes: #374644)
-- Ben Hutchings <email@example.com> Mon, 08 Dec 2008 01:10:44 +0000
xine-ui (0.99.5+cvs20070914-2) unstable; urgency=low
* rerun automake (Closes: #429803, actually has already been fixed in
xine-ui (0.99.6) unstable; urgency=low
(write here, newest entry on top)
* Recognize .rmvb files, closes debian bug #437864.
* Recognize .m2p files, closes debian bug #419002.
* Fixes for stdctl race conditions, contributed by Stas Sergeev
* Resetting the video controls restores the driver default settings
instead of fixed center values
* New commands/keybindings from Stas Sergeev
This package was debianized by Siggi Langauf <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 23:59:02 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://xine.sf.net
Upstream Author: G�nter Bartsch and the xine developer team
<email@example.com> (see AUTHORS file for details)
Copyright (C) 2000,2001 the xine project
xine is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the term
Browse inside xine-console_0.99.5+cvs20070914-2.1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com