GTK+ Morse Code Decoding Software
xdemorse is a GTK+ graphical version of demorse, using the same decoding
engine. It has an FFT-derived "waterfall" display of the incoming audio
signal's spectrum, as well as a 'scope-like display of the audio
detector's output and status of the mark/space discriminator ("slicer").
xdemorse also has CAT for the FT-847 and this can be used to net the
receiver's frequency to the incoming signal, by clicking near its trace
in the waterfall display.
xdemorse - GTK+ Morse Code Decoding Software
xdemorse [ -v | -h | -l ]
This manual page documents briefly the xdemorse command.
xdemorse(1) is a X/GTK+ application for decoding Morse code
signals into text.
xdemorse(1) detects the "dihs" and "dahs" that
xdemorse (1.3-6) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload
* migrate to source version 3.0:
- added debian/source
- for the moment leave old patches in debian-changes-1.3-6
* added manpage provided by François Wendling <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Thanks a lot to François! (closes: #603398).
* Standards-Version 3.9.1 (no change)
- dh_clean -k => dh_prep
- some cle
This package was debianized by Joop Stakenborg <email@example.com> on
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:21:44 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://5b4az.chronos.org.uk/pages/morse.html
Neoklis Kyriazis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* xdemorse: An application to decode Morse signals to text
* Copyright (C) 2001 Neoklis Kyriazis
* This program is free software;
Browse inside xdemorse_1.3-6_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com