Erlang/OTP implementation of SSL
The SSL application provides secure communication over sockets.
Open Source Erlang for DEBIAN
Erlang is a programming language designed at the Ericsson Computer
Science Laboratory. Open-Source Erlang was released to help encourage
the spread of Erlang outside of Ericsson.
(From the White Paper: http://erlang.org/white_paper.html)
Erlang is characterized by the following features:
* Concurrency - Erlang has extremely li
erlang (1:13.b.3-dfsg-2ubuntu2) lucid; urgency=low
* CVE-2008-2371: outer level option with alternatives caused crash.
-- Ralf Doering <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:20:06 +0100
erlang (1:13.b.3-dfsg-2ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low
* Merge with Debian testing; remaining Ubuntu changes:
- Drop libwxgtk2.8-dev build dependency. Wx isn't in main, and not
Things we hope in the next versions of this package:
* Build and package erl_jinterface. JInterface is not built
in the main package since it doesn't not depend on Java.
* Add kernel-poll support and HiPE to kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64
architecture (It seems to be possible).
Contributions - improvements, fixes, new features - from developers
make the Erlang 'Op
This package was debianized by Brent A. Fulgham <email@example.com> on
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:16:47 -
Browse inside erlang-ssl_13.b.3-dfsg-2ubuntu2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com