z80ex emulation library, development files
libz80ex is a portable ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator designed as a library.
Goals include: precise opcode emulation (documented & undocumented),
exact timings for each opcode (including I/O operations) and multiple
CPU contexts. A disassembler is included as well. This package
contains the development files.
ZiLOG Z80 CPU emulator
- precise opcode emulation (documented & undocumented)
- exact timings for each opcode (including I/O operations)
- full support for all interrupt modes
- ability to create several virtual CPUs
- portable: written in pure ANSI C
- builds as a library with simple callback-based API
- disassembler included
Building and in
z80ex for Debian
This library has mainly been packaged because it is required by package kcemu.
It may be used for other ZiLoG z80 emulators as well.
-- Adrian Glaubitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 04 Feb 2010 12:43:18 +0100
z80ex (1.1.19-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Bump to standards version 3.9.1.
-- Adrian Glaubitz <email@example.com> Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:05:16 +0100
z80ex (1.1.18-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Adrian Glaubitz ]
* Initial release (Closes: #570150)
* Fix lintian errors and warnings.
[ Jan Dittberner ]
* switch to Source-Format 3.0 (quilt)
* patch Ma
- [rst] option to build the library with t-state callback permanently
disabled, but with full timi
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Adrian Glaubitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Thu, 04
Browse inside libz80ex-dev_1.1.19-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com