XML parsing C library - runtime library (64bit)
This package contains the runtime, shared library of expat, the C
library for parsing XML. Expat is a stream-oriented parser in
which an application registers handlers for things the parser
might find in the XML document (like start tags).
This package includes the 64 bit version of the shared library.
expat (2.0.1-7ubuntu1.1) lucid-security; urgency=low
* SECURITY UPDATE: Denial of service via hash collisions
- debian/patches/577777_CVE_2012_0876.dpatch: Add random salt value to
hash inputs. Based on upstream patch.
* SECURITY UPDATE: Denial of service via memory leak
- debian/patches/588888_CVE_2012_1148.dpatch: Properly reallocate memory.
Release 2.0.1 Tue June 5 2007
- Fixed bugs #1515266, 1515600: The character data handler's calling
of XML_StopParser() was not handled properly; if the parser was
stopped and the handler set to NULL, the parser would segfault.
- Fixed bug #1690883: Expat failed on EBCDIC systems as it assumed
some character constants to be ASCII encoded.
This is the Debian package of expat, the C library for parsing XML.
The source package was downloaded from <URL:http://expat.sourceforge.net>.
The original packager is Adam Di Carlo <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The current
maintainer is Ardo van Rangelrooij <email@example.com>.
Copyright (c) 1998, 1999, 2000 Thai Open Source Software Center Ltd
and Clark Cooper
Browse inside lib64expat1_2.0.1-7ubuntu1.1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com