CLN is a library for computations with all kinds of numbers. It has a
rich set of number classes, including integers (with unlimited precision),
reals with various precisions (including unlimited), rationals, complex
numbers and polynomials. The kernel is written in assembly language.
It uses garbage collection (automatic, without imposing any burden on the
main application). Many efficient algorithms (i.e. for all transcendental
functions) are implemented.
Class Library for Numbers
Copyright (c) Bruno Haible 1988-2008
Copyright (c) Richard Kreckel 2000-2009
Copyright (c) Alexei Sheplyakov 2008
- Rich set of number classes:
Integer (unlimited precision), rational, short float,
single float, double float, long float (unlimited
precision), complex, modular integer, univariate polynomial.
- Elementary, logical, transcende
2009-09-24, version 1.3.1
* Fixed a crash in double_approx(cl_RA) on 64-bit platforms.
* Add basic support for Renesas SH (sh4).
2009-06-30, version 1.3.0
* Use the GNU autotools as build system.
* Implemented a more portable module dependency mechanism.