XML parsing C library - runtime library
This package contains the runtime, shared library of expat, the C
library for parsing XML. Expat is a stream-oriented parser in
which an application registers handlers for things the parser
might find in the XML document (like start tags).
expat (2.0.1-7ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian testing. Remaining changes:
- Install run-time libraries into /lib rather than /usr/lib, since
dbus-daemon is in /bin and links to libexpat.
-- Jamie Strandboge <email@example.com> Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:59:07 -0600
expat (2.0.1-7) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control (Depends): Fixed debhelper-but-no-misc-depends.
Release 2.0.1 Tue June 5 2007
- Fixed bugs #1515266, 1515600: The character data handler's calling
of XML_StopParser() was not handled properly; if the parser was
stopped and the handler set to NULL, the parser would segfault.
- Fixed bug #1690883: Expat failed on EBCDIC systems as it assumed
some character constants to be ASCII encoded.
This is the Debian package of expat, the C library for parsing XML.
The source package was downloaded from <URL:http://expat.sourceforge.net>.
The original packager is Adam Di Carlo <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The current
maintainer is Ardo van Rangelrooij <email@example.com>.
Copyright (c) 1998, 1999, 2000 Thai Open Source Software Center Ltd
and Clark Cooper
Browse inside libexpat1_2.0.1-7ubuntu1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com