General Purpose Mouse - shared library
This package provides a library that handles mouse requests
and delivers them to applications. See the description for the 'gpm'
package for more information.
gpm (1.20.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Ack NMUs - thanks, guys!
* Promote myself to maintainer. There's not really been a gpm "team"
for some time now.
* Upgrade to source format 1.0.
* Use config.sub, config.guess from autotools-dev.
* Add some cross-compile fu. Touches rules, patches/014 and (new)
patches/080. From Ubuntu, modified.
* Multiarch. Based on a patch by Riku
This is Debian GNU/Linux's prepackaged version of the General Purpose
Mouse Interface utility. The general purpose mouse daemon tries to be
a useful mouse server for applications running on the Linux console.
This package was put together by, James Troup <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Now maintained as a team by:
Guillem Jover <email@example.com>
Peter Samuelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The upstream sourc
Browse inside libgpm2_1.20.4-4_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com