graphical client for Direct Connect
Valknut is a graphical client for popular peer to peer network called Direct
Connect. Valknut was earlier known as dcgui-qt.
Valknut has many features, such as searching on all public servers without
connecting, downloading a file from multiple locations, connecting to
multiple servers, and support for multiple languages.
From valknut 0.3.3 on
The hash creation will take some time on a first sharelist creation, until it is
done your share will be 0 bytes. You can check the progress from the bottom
right corner of the gui. when H reached 100% it is done. Or you can turn
hash off from the options.
-- Pasi Savilaakso <firstname.lastname@example.org>, thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:05:00 +0300
The configs of series 0.3 and 0.2
valknut — Multi-platform direct connect client
Valknut is a program the uses the Direct Connect protocol. It
is compatible with other DC clients, such as the original DC
from Neomodus, DC++, and Shakespeer.
valknut (0.4.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer. (Closes: #473205)
* New upstream release, based on Ubuntu version 0.4.9-0ubuntu1.
- dclib issue fixed upstream. (Closes: #383920)
- Possible to search for a file. (Closes: #432630)
- Fixes FTBFS due to missing dependency on libdc0-dev. (Closes: #562373)
* Migrated to 3.0 (quilt) format.
* debian/control, debian/compat:
Mathias Küster <email@example.com>
Mario Boikov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Stephen Leaf <smil
This package was debianized by Pasi Savilaakso <email@example.com> on
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 07:5
Browse inside valknut_0.4.9-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com