» Content »pkg://4digits_1.1.2.orig.tar.bz2:407524
/ info downloads
4digits: A guess-the-number game, aka Bulls and Cows
Version 1.1.2 (2012-05-16):
* Fix username in high score.
Version 1.1.1 (2012-04-19):
* Fixed manpages section.
Version 1.1 (2011-11-24):
* Fixed a bug that caused preference file and score file cannot be created for the first time and game cannot quit.
* No longer searches glade files and help files in different places.
* UI definition is converted from libglade to GTK+ Builder.
* Fixed a bug that caused score file cannot be created for the first time.
* Uses the same score file with GUI version.
* Code cleanup.
* No longer supports Windows.
Version 1.0 (2011-07-05):
* Fully compatible with Windows. Now you can play it under Windows as well.
* Bigger font size for input box. This looks much better.
* Removed hint table column header. This results in a clearer GUI.
* Change to a new logo.
* No longer depends on python-gnome. You only need python and PyGTK.
Version 0.9 (2008-10-17):
* Program preferences is now persistent through sessions.
* Minor user interface tweaks.
* Much code cleanup.
* Moved score file to ~/.4digits/.
* Program messages are now the same as in GUI version.
* Much code cleanup.
Version 0.8 (2007-11-19):
* Added high score saving and viewing.
* Added a hint table by Hermann Kraus.
* Added a FreeDesktop desktop entry file.
* Added an installing script copied from Comix.
* Detailed documentation.
* Visual improvements.
* Better input handling.
Version 0.4 (2007-03-22):
* Added GUI version.
* CLI version renamed to 4digits-text. 4digits now launched GUI version.
* Added HTML documentation with screenshots.
Version 0.3 (2006-11-18):
* Improved user input processing.
* Added command line options.
* Improve high score function.
* Fixed a bug causing 4digits won't quit when started from a file manager.
* Removed help when playing game.
Version 0.2 (2006-08-14):
* Improved input processing.
* Added a manual page.
* Added timing and high score function.
Version 0.1 (2005-12-18):
* Improved random number generation.
* Added input error handling.
* Added help when playing game.
* Rewrote much code.
* Added a Makefile.
Version 0.0.1 (2004-11-05):
* First public release.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com