» Content »pkg://Catalyst-Plugin-Session-0.21.tar.gz:34576
/ info downloads
Revision history for Perl extension Catalyst::Plugin::Session
- Hide the internal packages in Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Test::Store from PAUSE.
- Convert from CAF to Moose with Moosex::Emulate::Class::Accessor::Fast
- No code changes since 0.19_01 dev release.
- Add IDEAS.txt which is an irc log of discussion about the next-generation
session plugin from discussion on #catalyst-dev
- Remove TODO file, which is no longer relevant.
- Switch from using NEXT to Class::C3 for method re-dispatch.
- Use shipit to package the dist.
- Switch to Module::install.
- Flash data is now stored inside the session (key "__flash") to avoid
duplicate entry errors caused by simultaneous select/insert/delete of
flash rows when using DBI as a Store. (Sergio Salvi)
- Fix session finalization order that caused HTTP responses to be sent
before the session is actually finalized and stored in its Store.
- Fix Apache engine issue (RT #28845)
- Skip a test if Cookie is not installed (RT #28137)
- Stupid makefile
- Fix the bug that caused sessions to expire immediately when another
session was deleted previously in the same request cycle
- Changed finalize() to redispatch before saving session
so other finalize methods still have access to it.
- Disable verify_address.
- update flash to work like session
- Rerelease with slightly changed test due to a behavior change in
- add `clear_flash`
- improve debug logging
- refactor out a hookable finalize_session method, for plugins
- make _clear_session_instance_data call NEXT::, so that plugins can
hook on to that too
- Lazify expiry calculation and store it in a different instance data
slot. This provides greater flexibility for implementing hooks like
DynamicExpiry the "right" way.
- Implement a more well defined finalization order for Session stuff.
This solves a problem that was introduced by some value cleanups in
the 0.06 release.
- Fix Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Test::Store
- rerelease because Module::Bane broke the META.yml. HURAAH
- Make build tool complain loudly on incompatible versions of state
- Change State plugin API to be pull oriented
- Lazify more correctly (mostly performance improvements)
- Don't try to compute digest of hash when there is no hash
- Un-workaround the Cache::FastMmap (actually Storable) limitation -
it's not C::P::Session's business.
- add $c->session_expires
- refactor guts
- improve semantics of session deletion (now deletes flash data too)
- improve lazy-load-ness of session data in the light of expiration
0.04 2005-12-28 09:42:00
- Work around a limitation in Cache::FastMmap - must store only
references, while expiration was an NV.
0.03 2005-12-26 10:22:00
- Lazify loading of session data for better performance and less chance
of race conditions
- support for $c->flash a la Ruby on Rails
- Fixed bug in sessionid algorithm detection.
- Separate __expires from the session data - we write it every time
- Lazify saving of session data for better performance and less chance
of race conditions
0.02 2005-11-23 09:40:00
- Doc fixes
- No more -Engine=Test
0.01 2005-11-14 12:41:00
- Initial release.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com