» Content »pkg://Catalyst-Plugin-Session-State-Cookie-0.17.tar.gz:28177
/ info downloads
Revision history for Perl extension Catalyst::Plugin::Session::State::Cookie
- Fixup copyright information
- Use session config handling from Catalyst::Plugin::Session 0.27.
- Fix the httponly option again (Closes RT##50249).
- Make tests not warn with latest version of Catalyst.
- Prefer session configuration to be in the 'Plugin::Session'
config key, but provide backwards compatibility for the
deprecated 'session' key.
- Allow turning off the httponly option (Closes RT#48930).
- Remove Test::MockObject from the test suite as prone to failing on
some platforms and perl versions due to its UNIVERSAL:: package
- Remove Class::Accessor::Fast and replace with Moose. This allows
us to not have a ->new method, This is more correct for Plugins
and also means that Catalyst is not forced to invoke the scary
replace_constructor at scope end handling.
- Introduced a new option cookie_httponly
- Option cookie_secure extended (old syntax fully supported)
- Change TestApp so that the application is in t/lib, to make it easier
for Catalyst to force our package to be immutable.
- POD addition.
- Switch from NEXT to MRO::Compat
- Bump dependencies so that streaming a file also causes the cookie to
- Add tests for this
- Fix live test with Mech version 0.37+
- Switch to Module::Install
0.07 2007-04-04 23:10:00
- Fix the bug that caused sessions to expire immediately when another
session was deleted previously in the same request cycle
0.06 2006-09-20 19:53:00
- Fix args in calls to NEXT::set_session_id and NEXT::extend_session_id
0.05 2006-08-06 20:50:00
- Add configuration of 'cookie_path' (Michael W Peterson)
- Depend on a higher version of C::P::Session
- refactored make_session_cookie to separate calc_expiry, and made
that easily overloadable.
- updated for the new state API (get_session_id, set_session_id, etc)
0.02 2005-12-28 13:51:00
- Fixed cookie_expires to support browser session cookies.
- Renamed default cookie name from just 'session' to
'yourapp_session' to allow several applications on the same domain
to exist without conflict (LTJake)
0.01 2005-11-14 12:45:00
- Initial release.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com