» Content »pkg://Catalyst-Runtime-5.89000-TRIAL.tar.gz:251071
/ info downloads
# Known Bugs:
- Bug ->go or ->visit causes actions which have Args or CaptureArgs called
twice when called via ->go or ->visit.
Test app: http://github.com/bobtfish/catalyst-app-bug-go_chain/tree/master
# Compatibility warnings to add:
- $self->config should warn as config should only ever be called as a
class method (TESTS).
# Proposed functionality / feature additions:
## Log setup needs to be less lame
So Catalyst::Plugin::Log::* can die
in a fire. Having $c->log_class would be a good start. kane volunteered
to do some of this.
Simple example: Catalyst::Plugin::Log::Colorful should just be a
subclass of Catalyst::Log, no ::Plugin:: needed.
See also: Catalyst::Plugin::Log::Dispatch and
* Add some tests for Catalyst::Test::local_request
* Test all the options work on all of the scripts
* Test (and fix if needed) Engine::Stomp and ::Wx
* Document how to use your own .psgi
* Document migration for setting engine in setup
* Document migration for setting engine in $ENV
* Document what to do if you're a Prefork person
* Test Catalyst::Engine::PSGI still works?
### Nice to have
* Do we need to do something else about middleware than let the user provide a .psgi?
What about the reverse proxy middleware
* Do we generate a .psgi by default?
* throw out Catalyst::Test's remote_request in favour of
* make sure we're running under a server that support psgi.streaming - maybe
just load the BufferedWrite middleware, although that might break things
relying on ->write doing an unbuffered write
* throw away the restarter and allow using the restarters Plack provides
* remove per-request state from the engine instance
* be smarter about how we use PSGI - not every response needs to be delayed
## The horrible hack for plugin setup - replacing it:
* Have a look at the Devel::REPL BEFORE_PLUGIN stuff
I wonder if what we need is that combined with plugins-as-roles
## App / ctx split:
NOTE - these are notes that t0m thought up after doing back compat for
catalyst_component_class, may be inaccurate, wrong or missing things
bug mst (at least) to correct before trying more than the first 2
steps. Please knock yourself out on the first two however :)
- Eliminate actions in MyApp from the main test suite
- Uncomment warning in C::C::register_action_methods, add tests it works
by mocking out the logging..
- Remove MyApp @ISA controller (ask metaclass if it has attributes, and if
so you need back compat :/)
- Make Catalyst::Context, move the per request stuff in there, handles from
main app class to delegate
- Make an instance of the app class which is a global variable
- Make new instance of the context class, not the app class per-request
- Remove the components as class data, move to instance data on the app
class (you probably have to do this for _all_ the class data, good luck!)
- Make it possible for users to spin up different instances of the app class
(with different config etc each)
- Profit! (Things like changing the complete app config per vhost, i.e.
writing a config loader / app class role which dispatches per vhost to
differently configured apps is piss easy)
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com