» Content »pkg://Class-DBI-Lite-0.014.tar.gz:157404
/ info downloads
Revision history for Perl extension Class::DBI::Lite.
- Added "after_set_up_table()" event.
- Added Test::Memory::Cycle to dependencies list in Makefile.PL
- Updated some documentation.
- has_a and has_many causes the other class to be loaded via require().
- Stable release of new version.
- Fixed a bug under mod_perl which caused unstable behavior when each
VirtualHost used a different database handle. Sometimes a VirtualHost
started talking to the wrong database (which is not good, obviously!).
- Complete rewrite.
- Removed dependency on Class::Data::Inheritable. Switched to simpler
class-based "meta" hashrefs.
- Improved performance.
- Added find_column().
- Added logic to ping() the DBI handle a maximum of once every 5 seconds.
This should fix the bug that causes the occasional "white screen of death"
after a web application has been idle for a long period.
- discard_changes() now correctly discards changes.
- Updated POD to mention DBIx::Class and DBIx::Class::CDBICompat.
- Added a memcycle test to check for any memory leaks.
- $obj->remove_from_object_index() removes it from memory AND the %Live_Objects cache.
- $obj->delete on an object that has_many will delete its has_many records
via straight SQL unless the has_many class has before/after_delete triggers.
- added new trigger events:
before_set_$column( $s, $oldval, $newval )
after_set_$column( $s, $oldval, $newval )
before_update_$column( $s, $oldval, $newval )
after_update_$column( $s, $oldval, $newval )
- Updating a field value with the same value as the old value is ignored.
- All create/update/delete/add_to_* actions are performed within transactions.
- OK, *now* triggers are called on the correct objects.
- Triggers are now called on the correct object with the correct @_.
- Updated Makefile.PL to properly list all prerequisites.
- Updated POD.
- original version; created by h2xs 1.23 with options
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com