» Content »pkg://GnuPG-0.19.tar.gz:32665
/ info downloads
libgnupg-perl (0.9-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Make/sh prefers "! [ -d foo ]" over "![ -d foo ]". It didn't really
matter because there was a "|| rmdir foo" after that and the directory
existed, but it prints ugly warnings that I missed before.
-- Peter Palfrader <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 18 Jun 2006 01:32:22 +0200
libgnupg-perl (0.9-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Move debhelper from Build-Depends-Indep to Build-Depends.
* Apply patch by Andrew Suffield to handle key retrival by GnuPG caused by
'keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve' (closes: #269627). Thanks.
* Apply patch by Andrew Suffield to properly propagte that reason
for verification errors when the key is not around (closes: #310792).
Thanks once more.
* Instead of defining INSTALLBIN, INSTALLSCRIPT, etc just say
INSTALLDIRS=vendor in debian/rules, and set PREFIX for the install.
* Also use make install and not make pure_install.
* Remove code to remove .packlist files from the install target.
* Remove lots of comments (and unused, commented out lines) from
* Remove usr/sbin from debian/dirs (debhelper). We don't put anything
* Remove empty usr/lib/perl5 and usr/lib after make install.
* Update Standards-Version to 3.7.2 from 3.6.1 (without additional changes).
-- Peter Palfrader <email@example.com> Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:43:37 +0200
libgnupg-perl (0.9-7) unstable; urgency=low
* GnuPG::Perl looks to be quite unmaintained upstream, so I recomment
people use other modules, like GnuPG::Interface maybe, however
apply Adrian's patch for his POLICY_URL problem. GnuPG.pm would
complain about protocol violations when a signature had more
information (like a POLICY_URL) than it expected (Closes: #316065).
* Change from debhelper compat level 2 to 4, and change build depends
-- Peter Palfrader <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:53:08 +0200
libgnupg-perl (0.9-6) unstable; urgency=low
* GnuPG 1.2.5 introduced a few more status lines when decrypting/verifying
files. GnuPG.pm would not handle that properly. We now eat all the
status lines in decrypt_postread() (closes: #298556).
-- Peter Palfrader <email@example.com> Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:55:41 +0100
libgnupg-perl (0.9-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Change section to perl to fix override disparity.
-- Peter Palfrader <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:46:09 +0200
libgnupg-perl (0.9-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Install non binary perl into usr/share rather than usr/lib.
* Slight changes to debian/copyright: replace "author(s)" with
"author", refer to GPL-2 rather than GPL.
* Update standards version to 3.6.1.
* Fix build dependency on debhelper: it needs to be versioned (>=2).
* Don't end short desciprtion with a dot.
-- Peter Palfrader <email@example.com> Sun, 25 Apr 2004 15:27:54 +0200
libgnupg-perl (0.9-3) unstable; urgency=low
* New Standards-Version: 3.5.7
- Have no /usr/doc link anymore (actually building against the new
debhelper does fix this - I'll not depend on it tho to make
building it on older releases easier)
- Change Build-Depends to Build-Depends-Indep
-- Peter Palfrader <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:37:14 +0100
libgnupg-perl (0.9-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Moved from non-US to main (Section: interpreters).
-- Peter Palfrader <email@example.com> Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:25:34 +0200
libgnupg-perl (0.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version (closes: #99647);
* Upped Standards-Version to 3.5.4.
* Applied patch to make it work under strict subs:
@@ -267 +267 @@
- my $max_fd = POSIX::sysconf( POSIX::_SC_OPEN_MAX ) || 256;
+ my $max_fd = POSIX::sysconf( &POSIX::_SC_OPEN_MAX ) || 256;
Thanks to Radu Muschevici <firstname.lastname@example.org> (closes: #117689).
* Also remove empty stuff from usr/lib/perl.
-- Peter Palfrader <email@example.com> Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:23:00 +0100
libgnupg-perl (0.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed example in GnuPG::Tie manpage (closes: #90703).
* Upped Standards-Version to 3.5.2.
* Removed dependency on perl5. perl-base is essential and sufficent.
-- Peter Palfrader <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 25 Mar 2001 21:07:14 +0200
libgnupg-perl (0.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release (closes: #76184).
-- Peter Palfrader <email@example.com> Thu, 4 Jan 2001 02:21:44 +0100