» Content »pkg://HTTP-Body-1.10.tar.gz:3720567
/ info downloads
This file documents the revision history for Perl extension HTTP::Body.
1.10 Fri 8 Oct 2010 15:50:55 UTC
- Patch for test failure ( thanks KENTNL/MITHALDU! )
1.09 Thu 19 Aug 2010 19:08:55 UTC
- remove blib for PAUSE indexing.
1.08 Thu 19 Aug 2010 18:08:42 UTC
- Temp files now preserve the suffix of the uploaded file. This makes
it possible to feed the file directly into a mime-type-determining
module that may rely on this suffix as part of its heuristic. (Dave
- Fix for RT#54443 Xforms buffering incorrectly (Simon Elliott)
- Move to Dist::Zilla
1.07 2010-01-24 20:40:00
- Up IO::File dependency.
1.06 2010-01-09 19:21:00
- Added $body->cleanup(1) flag to enable auto-deletion of temporary files
during DESTROY. (Vany Serezhkin)
- Fixed parsing of multipart bodies with boundaries that contain commas.
(Tomas Doran, http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=41407)
- Dropped YAML, we now use Perl as a serialization format in our tests. We call this PAML ;)
1.05 2008-12-01 17:15:00
- Removed useless eval + require in new().
1.04 2008-06-23 16:00:00
- Added tmpdir() accessor to specify an alternate directory for temp files.
1.03 2008-04-07 08:20:00
- Set body value for XForms data. (Daniel Ruoso)
1.02 2008-02-27 17:30:00
- Fixed issue with urlencoded test on Windows.
1.01 2008-02-23 11:30:00
- Fixed performance issue with urlencoded regex.
1.00 2008-02-23 11:00:00
- Added support for chunked requests if no $length value is passed to new().
- Added support for XForms submissions. (Daniel Ruoso)
- Fixed urlencoded parser to handle spaces after semicolons and equal signs
in the value. (Tom Heady, http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=31055)
- Fixed multipart test to properly clean up temporary files.
0.9 2007-03-27 14:00:00
- Fixed bug where empty fields in multipart/form-data were ignored.
- Fixed bug where an uploaded file with the name "0" was ignored.
- Small performance improvements to urlencoded parser.
0.8 2007-03-23 18:40:00
- Some browsers such as MSIE send extra data after the body content.
We now properly ignore anything beyond Content-Length.
0.7 2007-03-23 10:00:00
- Fixed parsing an empty (zero-length) file using multipart.
0.6 2006-01-06 00:00:00
- Fixed buffer bug in OctetStream, reported by Daisuke Murase
- Fixed YAML prereq, reported by Jess Robinson
- Added tests, Ben Trott <email@example.com>.
0.5 2005-11-17 00:00:00
- Updated for PAR compatibility
0.4 2005-11-09 01:00:00
- Version bump to 0.4 so CPAN.pm installs the right version.
0.03 2005-10-27 20:00:00
- removed use of List::Util first due to memory leakage.
- fixed POD
- first release
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com