» Content »pkg://MooseX-Types-Structured-0.23.tar.gz:33513
/ info downloads
Revision history for MooseX-Types-Structured
0.23 01 july 2010
- Changes to the return value of ->validate that hopefully is both
backwardly compatible as well as more detailed. Now if you have
a deeply recursive of repeated type constraints inside other
type constraints you will get a drill down report to show the
actual type constraint that failed
0.22 01 June 2010
- Added tests to demonstrate type constraint equality problem
introduced in Moose 1.05
0.21 26 March 2010
- Removed unneed module from test
- additional contributed documentation fixes
0.20 04 February 2010
- Add a new Map type. (Ricardo SIGNES)
- Properly handle Optional types within Tuples and Dicts.
0.19 06 November 2009
- Require Devel::PartialDump 0.10 and change tests to expect the
correct format of error.
0.18 17 August 2009
- Changed the Makefile.PL to reduce dependencies not needed by users
that are not authors. Bumped the revision and released to clear an
error with cpan permissions.
0.17 12 August 2009
- No new functionality.
- Changed the way we specify dependencies in the Makefile.PL to reduce
the depth of the dependency chain in cases where we don't need to be
running the author quality tests.
- Some documentation tweaks.
0.16 28 May 2009
- Fix failing tests and test warnings on MooseX::Types 0.11.
0.15 27 May 2009
- Change copy on license and added contributors section
0.14 01 May 2009
- Use a builder instead of wrapping new to set the default structured
- Make overflow (slurpy) type constraints introspectable and the name
of constraints using them reasonable (rafl).
0.13 25 April 2009
- Explicitly don't inline yet another constructor to avoid
0.12 21 April 2009
- Explicitly don't inline the constructor to avoid warnings (rafl).
- Pathological test cases for API methods equals, is_a_type_of and
- significant improvements to API methods is_a_type_of, is_subtype_of
and equals (nothingmuch).
0.11 06 April 2009
- Fixed braindead bug in the way I override ->validate, which caused
valiate to never correctly pass a constraint.
0.10 02 April 2009
- Minor documentation grammar fixes and one major example error fixed
- Much improved error reporting. Now we return the 'internal' error
that kicked a validation failure. It's still best to use this for
debugging rather than for actual user error messages, since I think
we are rapidly approaching a need for Moose constraints needing more
in the error and message reporting.
- Documentation for the above.
0.09 07 March 2009
- I guess we don't support the "subtype MyType, [TypeConstraint]" syntax
anymore. Changed the recursion test to reflect that, which should fix
my 100% fail rate :)
0.08 06 March 2009
- New Feature: slurpy method for when you want a structured type
constraint that allows trailing arguments of indeterminate length.
Please see the documentation and the '11-overflow.t' test for more.
- Documentation for above as well as a bunch of POD cleanups, spell
checks and improvements to formatting.
- Stevan Little submitted a sweet update to the '10-recursion.t' test
that blows my mind. Will probably form the core of a to be done set
of cookbook style PODs. Worth looking at.
- First step at improving the error message you get when validation
fails. A full error stacktrace is not in this release, but you now
at least get to see part of the offending value.
0.07 09 December 2008
- Fixed typo in previous changelog
- documentation improvements and updates
- increased version requirement for MooseX::Types so that we can take
advantage of the recursion support added.
- added test for recursion.
0.06 06 December 2008
- Added a 'helper' type constraint called Optional. See docs for more.
- added lots of tests to cover the API better, coverage and fixes for
the ->parameterize method in particular have been clarified.
- changes so that the type contraints are more forgiving when null
values appear in method calls.
- used ->make_immutable which should speed up the constraints.
- removed some unnecessary calls to use Moose when I wasn't using Moose.
- lots of little code cleanup work and more internal documentation.
- This version requires a newer Moose than previous versions. The
Makefile.PL has been updated to reflect this. This is a required
0.05 08 November 2008
- Fixed some wackiness in the documentation.
0.04 07 November 2008
- Bumped minimum required versions of Moose and MooseX-Types to solve
problem with overloading and type constraint names (issue resolved
in Moose code.)
- Changed the way the required Perl version string is used to increase
compatibility and lowered minimum required Perl
0.03 29 October 2008
- Fixed incorrect Perl version string (rafl)
- hide the meta classes from pause. This should clarify which POD is
the right one to read and also I want to discourage people from
subclassing that stuff since it will probably change
- various documentation cleanup
- new test 'example.t' with runable versions of the code in the example
0.02 28 October 2008
- cleared up some typos in the test suite
- Fixed some POD formatting issues, mostly some dumb tabs I ended up
with when I switched editors. Added a bit more documentation
0.01 27 October 2008
- Completed basic requirements, documentation and tests.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com