» Content »pkg://Net-Fluidinfo-0.42.tar.gz:21836
/ info downloads
Revision history for Net-Fluidinfo
* /policies is gone and so is Net::Fluidinfo::Policy,
now permissions inherit defaults from their parent.
* Now there's a delay between tagging and being able
to search against that tag. The test suite has been
revised to tolerate such delays.
* Net::Fluidinfo::ACL is gone, it was a common ancestor
for policies and permissions only meant to be used
* The methods Net::Fluidinfo->get_permission, and
Net::Fluidinfo::Permission::get accept a namespace
or tag in addition to a path.
* Documents the new recommended idioms for creation of
namespaces and tags.
* Documents that all tags are indexed nowadays. Thus,
the indexed flag is kept to mirror the Fluidinfo API,
but the user can no longer set it.
* Changes are no longer available in searches immediately.
This release only adds a delay tolerance to the test suite.
* FluidDB has been renamed to Fluidinfo. This module is a
rename of Net:FluidDB at version 0.30. Net::FluidDB is
not going to be maintained anymore, development continues
* To migrate a program that used Net::FluidDB basically
s/FluidDB/Fluidinfo/g, and s/fdb/fin/g.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com