» Content »pkg://Object-Event-1.23.tar.gz:15740
/ info downloads
Revision history for Object-Event:
1.23 Thu Aug 4 10:52:32 CEST 2011
- added small safety-check to unreg_cb.
1.22 Thu Mar 10 17:17:58 CET 2011
- fixed a bug where event methods were not registered correctly.
- found a bug with using the guard to track cb registrations.
1.21 Thu Nov 5 19:37:58 CET 2009
- fixed a bug in the legacy forward code to support the old
1.2 Thu Nov 5 00:01:47 CET 2009
- removed hand_event_methods_down and inherit_event_methods_from
in favour of the event_cb attribute, which made inheriting event
method much easier.
- added event_cb alias attribute parameter to be able to specify
multiple package method event handlers for an object.
- added some debugging functionality.
1.101 Fri Sep 4 14:24:58 CEST 2009
- fixed stupid bug in event method, returning always false
(added test for that now).
- using common::sense now.
1.1 Sun Aug 9 18:05:08 CEST 2009
- fixed some really wrong documentation (i.e.: about return values of
the event method).
- added init method for cases where you can't use the Object::Event
- testing for undefined $self in the guard destructor.
- added 'handles' method to query whether handlers exist.
- made the 'event' method return true or false in case
1.0 Mon Mar 16 21:23:02 CET 2009
- added stop/continue feature.
- deprecated forward feature.
(will be kept until AnyEvent::XMPP 0.4 is replaced by the new
AnyEvent::XMPP, in around 1 year probably.)
- added support for arbitrary priorities.
- added syntactic sugar for using method calling syntax
as event invocation.
0.7 Wed Feb 18 11:56:40 CET 2009
NOTE: This is the last release which will contain the add_forward
feature. The next release will contain some minor incompatible changes.
- added unreg_my_set method.
- fixed bug in _while_referenced implementation
and added tests (by Pedro Melo)
- some more tests.
- added ::Methods syntactic sugar. Please note that the next
version might contain some incompatible changes here.
0.6 Tue Sep 23 15:13:23 CEST 2008
- recursive event calling now also should work properly.
0.4 Tue Apr 15 12:48:11 CEST 2008
- events can now be registered from within the
callbacks for the same object and event safely.
0.3 Fri Mar 21 11:35:03 CET 2008
- fixed a serious bug in stop_event
0.2 Fri Mar 21 01:38:12 CET 2008
- forgot a simple test for the event handling
- added an example
0.1 Thu Mar 20 13:18:12 CET 2008
- initial release
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com