» Content »pkg://SVN-Web-0.63.tar.gz:99291
/ info downloads
* Write a 'help' action with associated documentation.
* SVN::Web::Help? Or should each action provide its own help() method?
* cleanup the template structure with hooks
* distinguish different node under same path in different revisions.
* provide link with svn dav url.
* users might only be interested in the latest few active
branches/tags - hlb
- as well as log history. it shouldn't list all by default.
* some switches for svnweb-install to do upgrade and file merging.
* use svn_fs_history_t to get fixed amount of log first.
* supply last-modified in header and check it.
* Add an 'annotation' action
* Fix bugs reported through RT
* Possibly a difference in the localisation between "Revision" as a
title, column heading, or whatever, and "Revision \d+" referring to
a specific revision number.
* Templates and I18N should be more tightly coupled.
* Working directory diff support in Diff.pm using SVK::Editor
* Where get_logs is used, is it faster to get the revision properties?
Need to benchmark to find out.
* Split SVN::Web::RSS in to a separate distribution
* SVN::Web::Search, based on SVN::Log::Index?
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com