» Content »pkg://Tenjin-0.070001.tar.gz:27747
/ info downloads
Revision history for Perl extension Tenjin
0.070001 2011-03-29 21:38:04 Asia/Jerusalem
- Added version numbers to all modules (not just Tenjin.pm) as the CPAN
0.070 2011-03-29 21:31:14 Asia/Jerusalem
- Tenjin now properly decodes template input and encodes template output
according to the user's selected encoding
- Default encoding now spelled UTF-8 instead of utf8
- Added t/encoding.t to test template encoding
0.062 2010-08-06 20:49:28 Asia/Jerusalem
- Tenjin now croaks instead of dies, and only inside the context
class (the evaluate and to_func methods).
- The _render internal method was removed as it's not needed anymore
- Every template object now has the template's name, not just the
file name. This is good for non-file templates and allows croaking
with a message that gives more info about the location of the error.
- Added a new test that simply attempts to catch a croak in an
intentionally "faulty" template.
- Removed the Encode dependency from Tenjin::Util as it wasn't
- Migrated distribution to use Dist::Zilla
0.061 2010-02-24 17:00:00
- Restored the ability to nest layout templates
- Restored the layou templates precedence to the same used in plTenjin
- Renamed the context variable back to $_context
- Added some real CPAN tests to the distro
- Moved from Module::Install to ExtUtils::MakeMaker for the Makefile
0.06 2010-02-24 12:30:00
- Restored the layout template feature which went MIA on 0.05
- Broadened the documentation for the layout template feature
and macro functions
- Made the utility functions available in templates natively again
- Added documentation for all modules and methods
- Fixed bug when preprocessing templates
- Made a test script (not yet an actual CPAN test)
- Cleaned distro files
0.052 2010-02-19 01:06:00
- Pointless update to remove git files from the release
0.051 2010-02-18 18:51:00
- Fixed 'use of uninitialized value' warnings caused by $lspace and $rspace
- Removed references to pltenjin which caused the Makefile to fail
0.05 2010-02-18 12:35:00
- Revised code structure, Tenjin::Engine is now just Tenjin
- Much faster template compilation
- Not backwards compatible with previous versions!
0.04 2009-08-01 18:00:00
- Fixed some typos in the documentation
- Added the ability to set the encoding of templates
- USE_STRICT can now also be set by Tenjin::Engine->new()
- Added a little more documentation
0.031 2009-07-27 23:30:00
- Fixed bad links in all the modules.
- Added the command line application to the distribution.
- Added the MIT license file to the distribution.
0.03 2009-07-26 20:20:00
- Initial release adapted from plTenjin's original 0.0.2 source.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com