» Content »pkg://Test-Data-1.23.tar.gz:10491
/ info downloads
1.22 - Wed Jul 18 18:06:51 2012
* Rearrange the modules so I don't have to specify manpage
locations (RT #46835)
1.21 - Sat Oct 27 20:48:15 2007
* distro cleanups after moving from CVS to SVN
1.20 - Tue Jan 9 22:45:37 2007
* updated copyright and license info
* no code changes, so no need to upgrade
1.19 - Wed May 17 21:59:28 2006
* Updates for the distro and kwalitee. There's no need to upgrade.
1.18 - Wed Jul 6 17:07:28 2005
* fixed some error messages in t/array.t. No need to upgrade it
you already have this module.
1.17 - Tue Mar 8 17:46:44 2005
* Added POD coverage tests: no need to upgrade
1.02 - Thu Sep 2 21:06:33 2004
* fixed a documentation grammar bug
* cleaned up the distro a bit and added a README
* you don't need to upgrade if you already have this module
1.01 - Mon May 31 01:16:58 2004
* fixed array_once_ok, thanks to Tom Heady <email@example.com>
* bumped the version past 1.01
0.96 - Thu Apr 22 15:02:25 2004
* functions in Test::Data::Scalar now return the result of ok()
rather than something else. Thanks to Andy Lester for spotting
0.95 - Sat Feb 28 08:09:48 2004
* added four functions to Test::Data::Array to check if an array
is sorted (up or down, string or number)
0.94 - Mon Dec 1 20:57:11 CST 2003
* No changes. Tests should run on Windows now.
0.93 - Sat Nov 29 19:18:34 CST 2003
* Added new META.yml
* pod.t uses new Test::Pod technology.
* Removed TODO test on undef_ok() catching an empty list passed
in. The prototype means that C<()> will get passed as a scalar,
not an empty list.
0.92 - Sun May 11, 2003 21:26:00 2003
* Fixed hash_value_false_ok(), which was never defined.
* Fixed incorrect $VERSION in each package.
* Removed requirements on Test::Manifest and Test::Prereq.
Test::Pod can get used on the install, but it's OK if not.
0.91 - Fri Dec 20 16:48:58 2002
* functions from Scalar::Util need full package specification
since i do not import them. this fixes all of the functions
based on Scalar::Util.
* removed dualvar test. it does not work, and i need to figure
out how to make it work
* cleaned up the Pod which had some extra whitespace in places
0.9 Mon Nov 4 19:41:52 CST 2002
+ fixed some calls to ok() that were missing name parameter
+ man pages install correctly
0.8 Wed Oct 23 13:35:22 CDT 2002
+ all functions can take optional name arguments
+ added not_exists_ok, hash_value_undef_ok, hash_value_false_ok
0.7 Mon Sep 30 17:01:10 PDT 2002
+ added number_bewteen_ok, string_between_ok
+ added array_empty_ok, array_length_ok
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com