» Content »pkg://VSO-0.023.tar.gz:26363
/ info downloads
Changelog for VSO
- Added special import arg 'use VSO asa => "Foo::Class"' and 'use VSO asa => [qw(Foo::Class Bar::Class)]'
- Classes that use VSO with the special 'asa' arg will inherit from the classes
listed at *COMPILE TIME*.
- 'asa' works the same way as 'extends', but instead of during runtime, it happens
- Maybe[Foo] works as expected (now).
- Maybe[Foo] works. Becomes Undef|Foo internally.
- Various minor internal fixes and tweaks around type-checking and validation.
- Slight performance boost of about 10%.
- Handling of (required => 0) works properly now.
- Fixed errant pod.
- Fixed odd/even test, updated pod.
- Updated POD and added odd/even test.
- Added named enum support.
- enum 'DayOfWeek' => [qw( Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat )];
- The default value was not being properly initialized for new objects.
- Fixed 'resources' part of META.yml
- Moved development to github
- Updated META.yml
- Updated the way we deal with subtypes.
- 'HashRef[Foo]' is translated -> 'HashRef::of::Foo' and isa HashRef,
same goes for ArrayRef[Foo] -> ArrayRef::of::Foo
- Basic benchmark shows major speed improvement over v0.011.
- Almost a total rewrite.
- Type-checking was overhauled.
- Major speed degredation.
- Type-checking is still a work-in-progress. Another rewrite might just do it.
- Updated description in POD to not be snarky.
- Type-checking was re-written.
- Subtypes are implemented "correctly".
- The full* Moose type-hierarchy is implemented.
* excluding RoleName and Maybe[`a]
- Added test for leaking memory.
- wantarray is correctly preserved for before/after wrapped subs.
- Now 'before' and 'after' can be used on subs as well as attributes.
- Added subtypes.
- Fixed some minor issues with validating new values for object fields.
- Updated SYNOPSIS in POD.
- Added 'where' checking.
- For 'where', $_ is localized to the yet-to-be-validated value and $_ is the
object to which the attribute (which is validating the value) belongs.
- Several tweaks here and there.
- Value type-checking on constructor now works.
- 'before' and 'after' attribute modifiers now work.
- Not yet as fast as I want it to be.
- Type-checking now works for things like:
isa => 'ArrayRef[My::Thing]'
- and -
isa => 'HashRef[My::Thing]'
- Type-checking slows things down...a lot.
- Fixed recursive depency issue.
- Initial release.
- God help us.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com