» Content »pkg://aafigure_0.5.orig.tar.gz:49280
/ info downloads
Change history for aafigure
aafigure 0.5 2010-03-24
Bugs fixed (launchpad.net IDs):
- #392949 aafigure fails to run examples : missing font files cause breakage
- #411253 KeyError is raised for PDF rendering with -O font= option
- #411255 Importing PIL fails on some installation
- #411257 East-asian wideglyphs breaks alignment
- #462593 KeyError: 'format' when using through MoinMoin parser "aafig"
- #529409 aafigured SVGs are not rendered by evince, nautilus-thumbnailer, zim and perhaps others
aafigure 0.4 2009-07-04
Internal code cleanups, add "process" function to external API.
Improved setup.py and MANIFEST.in for a more complete source distribution.
Documentation is done with Sphinx.
Command line tool: added --option.
Several bug fixes.
aafigure 0.3 2009-06-13
Added type detection by filename. Added examples and man page and did some
aafigure 0.2 2009-06-12
Separated into standalone project. Previously it was found in the docutils
sandbox. The Docutils plugin for the aafigure directive is separated and
aafigure is now a standalone package and command line tool. The plugin is
still available as separate package that uses aafigure as dependency.
Added Debian control files to build a package.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com