» Content »pkg://alpine_2.02+dfsg.orig.tar.gz:6586460
/ info downloads
Further details on the Carmel driver and the modifications for
the X-BWC-Glyph character set are under the doc directory.
Building the Carmel driver
1. Build pine, the c-client and imapd as you would normally so
all machine dependent source directory links get set up correctly
2. Copy all files from contrib/carmel/c-client into the Pine c-client
3. run "patch < Makefile.patch" to modify the Makefile.
4. If you want the X-BWC-GLYPH character set stuff turned on in the
c-client for mail generated before 1994 make sure that
EXTRACFLAGS=-DBWC in the Makefile
5. If you want the carmel driver to be the default for non-fully
qualified names, change that in the Makefile for your system.
6. If you want the X-BWC-Glyph display code turned on some patches
have to be applied to Pine. If not, these steps can be skipped.
6a. Copy all the files from carmel/pine into the pine source
6b. Run patch on each of them: "patch < makefile.ult",
"patch < filter.c.pathc".
6c. You may have to add a -DBWC to the CFLAGS= line in the makefile
for your system if there is no patch file for your system.
7. Remove the imapd executable imapd/imapd from the Pine source tree
to force it to be rebuilt (Make won't figure it out).
8. Run build again from the top level directory
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com