» Content »pkg://awstats_6.9.5~dfsg-5.debian.tar.gz:40895
/ info downloads
awstats (6.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* For security purposes, the confdir parameter is disabled by
default. To enable it, set the AWSTATS_ENABLE_CONFIG_DIR
environmental variable in the web environment. Allowing confdir
to be set opens the door for a code injection attack, as
explained in bug #365910. Note that upstream will fix this in
the 6.6 release, but has not yet decided how they will address
the issue (though they suggested the current patch).
-- Charles Fry <email@example.com> Mon, 8 May 2006 11:04:54 -0400
awstats (6.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Cache files are now located at /var/lib/awstats by default. Old
files are automatically moved from /var/cache/awstats.
Exception: If the directory /var/lib/awstats exists already then
no attempts on upgrading are done.
-- Jonas Smedegaard <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 4 May 2004 13:44:47 +0200
awstats (6.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* If you use the ExtraSections feature, you must check that the
parameter(s) ExtraSectionConditionX use a full REGEX syntax (with
5.x series, this parameter could contain simple string values). If
not, feature will be broken.
* If you use the Misc feature, you must check that your ShowMiscStats
parameter is set to "ajdfrqwp", if you want to have all miscellanous
info reported (you must also have added the awstats_misc_tracker.js
script in your home page as described in MiscTrackerUrl parameter
description). Otherwise the new default value "a" will be used (only
the "Add to favourites" will be reported).
* MaxLengthOfURL parameter has been renamed into MaxLengthOfShownURL.
* To enable the new worm detection, you must add parameter
LevelForWormsDetection=2 in your config file.
* If you used the urlalias or userinfo plugin, you must move the
urlalias.*.txt or userinfo.*.txt file from Plugins directory to
-- Jonas Smedegaard <email@example.com> Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:04:53 +0200
awstats (5.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* AWStats 5.0 is compatible with previous versions (3.x or 4.x).
However if you use awstats 5.0 runtime to read statistics for old
month build with 3.x or 4.x, speed will be a little bit reduce but
data will be reported correctly.
* To benefit the speed/memory improvement of 5.0 (2 to 8 times faster
when reading stats, less memory use) you can migrate your history
files with the command :
-- Jonas Smedegaard <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 6 Oct 2002 18:03:46 +0200