» Content »pkg://boson-all-0.12.tar.bz2:36823025
/ info downloads
why we need these declarations sorted by version:
* dlopen() and dlsym() causes problems with GL sometimes.
-> it would be nice if we'd be able to replace this
* using gl*() functions directly causes even more problems: system A
compiles&&links boson but has GL version x, system B runs that binary, but has
GL version y with x != y.
-> we need to resolve functions on runtime, otherwise we may get
* not support special features of system B, if y > x
* not run at all, due to undefined references
* glXGetProcAddressARB() might be a way out of this problem (yet to be tested at
this point!), but it does not guarantee that it returns NULL if a function is
-> we need additional checks for the available functions (e.g. using
glGetVersion() and/or by checking for the extensions)
this is what we need these files for.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com