» Content »pkg://cl-xmls_1.3.orig.tar.gz:61265
/ info downloads
# $Id: Changelog 534 2010-02-24 15:55:10Z rpgoldman $
* Bumped the version to record the presence of the helper functions.
* Miscellaneous bugfixes, not recorded by anyone.
* add compilation guard around *whitespace* (5 million people)
* generate-xml serializes numbers and symbols automatically (Robert Goldman)
* fix typo in test function guard
* merge Barry Wilkes patches for ws in attributes
* merge Barry Wilkes lispworks compatibility patches
* merge Gary King's MCL compatibilty patches
* merge Clayton Wheeler's memory optimizations
* merge Robert Goldman's Allegro fixes
* Parse/emit unprintables as entities.
* Parse numeric xml entitites thanks to Damien Diederen.
* Optionally indent write-xml output.
* Fix namespace resolution bug
* Fix compress-whitespace handling.
* Add Damien Diederen's entity-handling patch.
* Made substantial changes to get xmls working in cmucl and clisp.
* Reduced consing again somewhat.
* Bugfix from Andrew Philpot.
* Consing reduced by about 40%.
* Now skips DTDs.
* Roughly seven times faster.
* Parses CDATA sections.
* Only uses one token of lookahead.
* Handles content at the end of the document.
* First release.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com