» Content »pkg://epdfview-0.1.8.tar.gz:588150
/ info downloads
* Show more accurate error messages when the file can't be loaded.
* When reloading a document it doesn't move at the document's
beginning and remembers whether the side bar was shown.
* New man page.
* Save a copy dialog asks before overwriting files.
* Added scroll bars to the printer selection window.
* Fixed non-working mouse wheel under some conditions.
* Removed assertion conditions.
* It is possible to look for an slash ("/") in the text.
* Fixed Enter and Backspace behaviour.
* The selection box is now displayed on the correct location.
* Fixed memory leaks on search.
* Fixed errors when saving an encrypted document using Poppler 0.8.0.
* ePDFView is now a GUI application under Windows.
* Added support for Poppler versions 0.15.0, 0.15.1, 0.16.2, and
* ar (Ahmad Farghal)
* es (Miguel Anxo Bouzada)
* gl (Miguel Anxo Bouzada)
* he_IL (Yaron Shahrabani)
* hu (Peter Polonkai)
* nl_NL (Ronald van Engelen)
* pt_PT (Nuno Miguel)
* ru (Kirin Yuri)
* Support for text selection and copy to clipboard.
* Added more key bindings.
* The focus is set to the page when a document is loaded.
* Add 6-in-1 page print layout.
* Fixed some memory leaks.
* The page scrolls following the cursor.
* A file loaded from the command line is not shown until the
application is idle, to prevent extra page resizing.
* Removed segmentation faults when a PPD doesn't have a queried
* Fixed crashes in Gtk+ 2.10.
* Fixed hung in "Loading..." under Ubuntu Gutsy.
* Can be compiled with poppler 0.8.0
* Desktop file is now freedesktop compliant.
* cs (Dragonlord)
* de (Enrico Tröger)
* eu (Alain Mendizabal)
* fr (Alexandre Poirot)
* ja (Nyu)
* it (Fabio Vergnani)
* pt_BR (Fábio Antunes)
* pt_PT (Nuno Miguel)
* pl (Piotr Pcholak)
* ru (Sergey Starosek and Igor Vagulin)
* sv (Daniel Nylander)
* zh_CN (Panchoat)
* zh_TW (趙惟倫)
* Support for printers instances.
* Support for stdint (i.e., '-') as filename from command line.
* About box's link is now clickable.
* 'Open' and 'Save As' dialogs now use extension patterns and mime type.
* Full screen support.
* 'Save As' dialog sets the file's name as the default save name.
* Prevent showing the menu entry twice.
* Fixed typo that checks for Poppler's version 0.5.2 or higher.
* The page cache is emptied between files to prevent showing pages
from the previous file.
* Changed the 'Save As' dialog's 'Open' button to 'Save'
* Prevent crashes in FreeBSD when searching.
* Fixed some bugs rendering pages under some systems.
* Fixed problems printing documents under some systems (specially
* pl (Wojciech Myrda)
* el (Stavros Giannouris)
* ru (Igor Vagulin)
* zh_TW (Wei-Lun Chao)
* Support for hyperlinks.
* Print support using CUPS.
* Save a document's copy.
* '/' is now a shortcut for find.
* The index is shown/hidden using the F9 key, as specified in
* Better support for keyboard navigation (LoneFox).
* Show the current zoom level on the tool bar.
* Only the current page number is editable on tool bar.
* Zoom to Width and Zoom to Fit remains checked when they
are clicked again.
* Support for named links in Poppler versions 0.5.2 and higher.
* Prevent segmentation faults on some documents.
* Don't try to add nonexistent pages in the page's cache
* Is now able to compile ePDFView using custom LDFLAGS.
* No horizontal scroll bar is shown when "Fit to Width".
* Links work correctly when the page's width is lower than
the display's width.
* Support cross-references links.
* Search text.
* Dialogs can have an alternative button order (LoneFox).
* Show a wait cursor while loading the document.
* Show a wait label while rendering a page.
* Resize the page while waiting for the updated rendered page on
* Add a shortcut for "Show Outline" and renamed to "Show Index".
* Remove help menu icon.
* The presenters are now IDocument's observers and waits for
notifications messages from it.
* Most time expensive operations are now handled in a separate
* Implemented a rendered page cache to speed up the interface.
* The Zoom to Width and Zoom to Fit options works correctly even
if the document's pages have different sizes.
* Move the page with the left mouse button.
* Remember window's size and position.
* 'Zoom to Width' and 'Zoom to Fit' are toggle actions: when the
window resizes the document also is resized.
* Single click to select index item from the sidebar.
* Mouse scrolling.
* Reloading doesn't change the page's position.
* Changed 'Next Page' and 'Previous Page' accelerators to use only a
single key instead of two.
* Open file dialog remembers the last used directory and opens it
the next time.
* The file name from the command line doesn't need to be a full
* de (Moritz Heiber)
* fr (Mr_Moustache)
* vi (VnPenguin)
* All calls to Poppler function have been changed to Poppler's glib
wrapper, as Poppler is dropping support for Xpdf headers.
* Show the document's outline.
* Can open a PDF file directly from the command line.
* Can reload the same file.
* The status, tool and side bars can be shown or hidden from
the view menu.
* When the page changed the scroll goes to the top of the page.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com