» Content »pkg://gnome-volume-manager-2.22.1.tar.bz2:361668
/ info downloads
A Volume Manager for GNOME
gnome-volume-manager is a desktop-level daemon that enforces volume-related
policy in response to events received from HAL. Its goal is to implement all
functionality as a state-machine in response to asynchronous events from HAL.
It is one component in a larger plan to fully integrate all levels of the Linux
system, from the kernel on up through the desktop and its applications.
gnome-volume-manager comes in two parts:
- gnome-volume-manager: the manager daemon itself
- gnome-volume-properties: the control panel applet, for configuration
To build, gnome-volume-manager requires
- libhal-0 (from HAL 0.5.0 or later)
- libdbus-1 (from D-BUS 0.31 or later)
- libdbus-glib-1 (from D-BUS 0.31 or later)
To run, gnome-volume-manager requires hald to be running.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com