» Content »pkg://linux-2.6.28.tar.gz:66766084
/ info downloads
This is a driver for the ET1310 network device.
Based on the driver found at https://sourceforge.net/projects/et131x/
Cleaned up immensely by Olaf Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Christoph
Note, the powermanagement options were removed from the vendor provided
driver as they did not build properly at the time.
- kernel coding style cleanups
- forward port for latest network driver changes
- kill useless typecasts (e.g. in et1310_phy.c)
- alloc_etherdev is initializing memory with zero?!?
- add_timer call in et131x_netdev.c is correct?
- Add power saving functionality (suspend, sleep, resume)
- Implement a few more kernel Parameter (set mac )
Please send patches to:
Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>
And Cc: Olaf Hartmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> as he has this device and can
test any changes.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com