» Content »pkg://papi-1.0_beta.tar.bz2:358460
/ info downloads
$Id: TODO,v 1.2 2005/08/19 21:39:33 njacobs Exp $
Oh, where to begin...
v1.0 work is on the way and much of it is already in the source base. There
is still work to be completed.
* in.lpd needs to be completed. (transfer/submit job is missing)
* complete lpc
* Add support for various RFC-1179 protocol extensions.
* Make streaming an "option"
* Add support for stackable PSMs so that we can failover from
one "service" to the next on a per destination basis on the
client side. This support should include a background agent
to retry if all fail.
* Expand naming support
* Add CUPS extension support add/modify/remove printer operations.
* make http transport support used a compile time option
(Once libpapi-ipp is complete this can be dropped, because
CUPS will accept jobs from "any" IPP client and the PAPI
IPP support is guaranteed to work. CUPS, Solaris, and a
few others are being used to test operation as it's being
* Bring up to PAPI v1.0 spec
* look into using authentication and ssl with Apache
* map any missing IPP datatypes missing.
* expand IPP operation support to include more extenstions.
* add more sample code.
* better support Automake/Autoconf/Libtool
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com