» Content »pkg://src.tar.gz:80360986
/ info downloads
# $OpenBSD: README,v 1.2 2002/06/09 06:15:15 todd Exp $
Notes about the KerberosV support in OpenBSD:
- This is currently experimental code.
- OpenBSD contains the Heimdal implementation of KerberosV from KTH in Sweden.
- Please check the heimdal info page (type "info heimdal") to get more
information. A number of manpages exist, mainly describing the krb5 API.
- There are some very informational RFCs in the source directory.
- Before you use KerberosV you should setup an /etc/kerberosV/krb5.conf
according to the instructions in the heimdal infopage.
- The directory /var/heimdal contains logs, the database and acl files,
and must be created before the kdc, kadmind or kpasswdd can be used.
Disclosing the database would be a _really_ bad thing.
- The file /etc/kerberosV/krb5.keytab contains the encryption keys and
its important that you keep this file secret.
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com